What enrollment methods/options are available?
Pinnacle Motor Club offers convenient, no-hassle, monthly ACH debiting of your checking account.
When will my new membership be in force?
Memberships are effective when an enrollment form has been received and processed by Pinnacle Motor Club’s Home Office.
How do Pinnacle Motor Club Elite or PROTECTION EDGE members obtain a member handbook?
Member handbooks for Elite or PROTECTION EDGE can be accessed online through the members’ section of our website. If internet access is not convenient, you can obtain a copy of your handbook by simply contacting Pinnacle Member Service.
Where is the membership valid?
Pinnacle Motor Club Membership offers around the clock safety, security and service on today’s increasingly busy and dangerous streets and highways anywhere in the world!
Will I have a toll-free number to call for road service?
Yes. Pinnacle Roadside Assistance Dispatch Service is available 24/7 by calling
Can I be reimbursed for emergency road service when I am driving someone else's automobile or truck or operating someone else's motorcycle?
Yes. Pinnacle membership benefits follow the member, not the vehicle. No matter whose vehicle you are traveling in, you are fully protected. This includes rented vehicles.
Will Pinnacle reimburse me for emergency road service when my motor home is disabled?
Yes, Pinnacle will reimburse up to $100 regardless of the size of the motor home.
If I do not or cannot use Pinnacle’s Roadside Assistance Dispatch Service for wrecker or towing service will Pinnacle reimburse me?
Yes. This includes wrecker service to free a stuck or stalled automobile on or off the road, or towing the automobile to the garage of your choice. This also applies to motorcycles.
Will Pinnacle reimburse me for a service call for a battery boost, or to deliver and install a battery at the disablement site?
Yes, but not for the cost of the battery.
What is required to receive reimbursement for emergency road service?
A paid receipt on a letterhead statement from the commercial garage or wrecker service rendering the service is all that is required. This receipt must include the:
- Name, address and phone number of service facility.
- Date of service.
- Name and address of member.
- Make and model of disabled automobile or motorcycle.
- Membership number.
- Amount charged.
What travel assistance expenses incurred are reimbursable when my automobile or motorcycle is disabled due to a collision that is reported to the police?
The following expenses are reimbursable to you for a reported collision:
- Local commercial lodging and meals purchased in the vicinity of the accident.
- Rental automobile obtained from a commercial automobile rental agency.
- Public transportation on a common carrier licensed to carry passengers.
Are all of these services available for each accident or collision?
Yes. When the automobile or motorcycle is disabled due to the accident, Pinnacle will reimburse you for the covered expenses up to $500.
When can the $500 travel bereavement service be used?
The travel bereavement service can be used when a parent, spouse, or child dies and you are 100 miles or more from your residence. The expenses must be used within seven days of the death.
What are the principal features of Pinnacle's travel or vacation services?
- Personalized computerized trip itinerary, highlighting the best highways, listing cities, highway numbers, mileage, and driving time.
- Maps or a road atlas with either the most direct or the most scenic routes identified.
- Brochures on places to see and things to do along the routes and at the destination.
- Free guidebooks about hotel, motel, and campsite information are available upon request.
- Books containing maps and games for children age five through twelve.
- Telephone numbers listing current information on road conditions and detour information for all fifty states.
With identity theft on the rise, does Pinnacle offer any protection in this area?
Yes. Pinnacle Motor Club’s PROTECTION EDGE Membership offers up to $25,000 Identity Theft Protection coverage for your lost wages as a result of time off work related to a covered stolen identity event and expense reimbursement for expenses related to recovery of your identity. Assistance is provided from highly trained identity theft specialists on call 24/7 to expedite and restore your good credit. This is in addition to the same overall motor club benefits you would enjoy as an Elite member!